Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Skip to first column
Skip to second column
Cause List at Reg Benches
Judgements at Reg Benches
1. Enrolment Grant of Commission
2. Ad hc Appointments/ Regularizations
3. Allotment/ Vacation/ Eviction of Govt. Qtrs/ Govt hired accomodation
4. Examination & Courses
5. Creation & Abolition of Posts
6. Pay and allowances, pensionary benefits, compensation
7. Displinary - Cases
7.(a) Court Martial - SGCM, GCM, DCM, SCM
7.(b) Summary awards/Summary Trial
7.(c) Adm. Action including termination of service.
7.(d) Award od censure.
7.(g) Wrongful confinement
7.(h) Disciplinary and Vigilance Ban
8. Deputation/repatriation/absorption in Govt. /public sector
9. Ration and uniform
11. Medical facilities
12. Special provosions for Ex-serviceman/physically handicaped/casuality.
13. Retirement, dismissal, discharge, release and registration.
14. Selection /promotion/grant of substantive rank etc
15. Seniority / Confirmation
16. Claims of Medical Reimursement, Leave, joining time etc.
17. Compassionate appointment/appointment of dependents dying in harness
18. Crossing of efficiency bar.
19. Date of birth
20. Entry in Character rolls/confidential records/service record
21. Fixation of pay
22. Travel Regulation
23. Grant of pension, family pension, other retirement benefits and Interest on retirement benefits
24. Grant of refusal to grant Advances/Loans
25. Grant, refusal or recovery of allowances
26. Stagnation increment.
27. Annual confidential reports
28. Compulsary retirement
29. Retrial benefits (other tham pension)
30. Pension matters -
30.(a). Disability pension
30.(b). Family pension
30.(c). Special family pension
30.(d). Liberalised family pension
31. Maintenance allowance
32. Contempt matters
Chairperson and Members
AFT ACT (2007)
Supreme Court of India
High Court of Delhi
Delhi District Court
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Copyright © 2013, ARMED FORCES TRIBUNAL. All Rights Reserved.
Best viewed in IE 8.0 or Firefox 3.0 or higher on 1280x1024 pixels screen resolution